Plan ID is the name of a plan. Every plan requires a unique plan ID.
Is the plan able to launch the app?
Set the plan as cross plan to launch the app or in-app plan.
What is the behavior after resuming the app?
To resume background apps, there are three ways, which are “Always launch”, “Always resume”, and “Always Resume but Set Plan Context”. If choosing the last one to resume the app, the Context’s settings will contain Plan’s Output Context.
For example, set a plan’s Input Context as "A". It will be linked to other plan, which its Output Context is also set as "A".
Description About the plan that you edit
When intents conflict, DS will clarify user’s intention by asking whether A or B (Function name) to open. Please fill in “Function name” to allow DS to form this type of questions.
Set plan’s priority to decide which plan to trigger when two or more plans match user’s utterance.
Choose which intent to trigger that will lead to actions below.
If "Input Context" matched and the intent also triggered, it will result in plans being triggered, and thus bringing out its action.
Set Action condition with constraint of Time, Weather, or Gender.
For example, set a plan’s Output Context as "A". It will connect to other plan, which its Input Context is also set as "A". Multiple output contexts are accepted.
Task Type TTS
Edit what Robot will say. You can directly type the sentences.
Alternatively, refer to sentences from “Reference type” the sentences of which are created via TTS tab page. This way is suggested because it will be easy and systemic to manage all TTS sentences.
If one of the intents that allowing referring to Concept and also assigned with Belief Name, DS captures what is in Belief (known as variable) when user say it.
- The selection of “Required” Field includes Yes, No, and No But Try.
Yes – DS asks user’s intent without capturing Belief. (The content of question is defined in Prompts field.) However, if capturing fails, Plan will not be triggered.
No – DS will not ask use’s intent without capturing Belief, but Plan will still be triggered.
Not But Try - DS asks user’s intent without capturing Belief. (The content of question is defined in Prompts field.) However, if capturing fails, Plan will still be triggered.
- Name: Choose value that has the same as Name in Set Belief Name. It will be none of value if there is no Belief Name to be defined in Intent tab page.
- Classes: Choose the Concept that has the same name in Intent tab page.
- Default value: If choosing “No” in Required Field, it is Default value to be captured when there is no parameter to be captured.
- Prompts: Create one or more sentences to ask user intent when there is no Belief to be captured.
- More options to Belief’s parameters.
- Advanced setting: Select the checkbox and show all the settings of Beliefs.