What is PyZenbo
Zenbo Junior Python SDK (PyZenbo) provides a API for connecting and controlling Zenbo Junior remotely from PC by using Python 3 programming language. You can import PyZenbo and other AI & ML libraries to develop amazing Python application.
PyZenbo SDK Architecture
- TCP/IP socket port: 55555
- Preferred Local Area Network
Establishing PC Environment
- Download newest Python and install: https://www.python.org/
- Download newest PyZenbo for Zenbo Junior and decompress: https://zenbo.asus.com/developer/tools/
- Open cmd.exe and change directory to your PyZenbo folder
- Run “python setup.py install”. It’s done as bellow
Establishing Runtime Environment on Zenbo Junior
- Open ZenboLab
- Press YES if the 'Ignore battery optimizations' dialog pops up.
- Make sure that both Zenbo Junior and your PC connect to the same WiFi AP.
- Keep ZenboLab. running on Zenbo Junior .