Assign a unique ID for each Concept.
Choosing “Class” as type of Concept is recommended for general purpose.
Is your app allowed importing data to the concept at runtime?
If choosing “true”, DDE allows app to add concept synonyms and instances into Concept at runtime by calling API.
Setting Concept’s synonyms
- Choose Synonyms’ language. Suggest choosing correct language.
- Each Tag indicates a set of synonyms.
- Click icon to see the all the recommended synonyms that you might want to add. Note that it is based on the last synonyms to generate recommended ones.
Instances are objects of Concept. For example. “Concept_City” ’s instances are Taipei, Taichung, and Kaohsiung, etc.
- Each Instance has its own ID, which can be assigned into Belief (also known also variables).
- Choose instances’ language. Suggest choosing correct language.
- Blue tags refer to all the synonyms of an Instance.
- Click icon to see the all the recommended instances that you might want to add. Note that it is based on the last instance to generate recommended ones.